Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Two 6-ounce tilapia fillets (or any other white-fleshed fish)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, stalks trimmed and discarded, halved vertically, cored, and sliced as thinly as possible (see Notes)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup dry, white wine or vermouth
- Once 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, with juice
- ¼ cup chopped, pitted Niçoise or other brine-cured black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil leaves (see Notes)
- Lemon wedges for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 372kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 85mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|