Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds heads and bones from black bass, red snapper, or halibut
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and very thinly sliced
- ¼ small fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- 1 leek, very thinly sliced
- 15 white peppercorns
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 sprig fresh Italian parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 78kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|