Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Friday Tuna Burgers
- 1 (7 ounce) pouch tuna in water, drained and juice reserved
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery with leaves
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 slices day-old bread, cubed
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|