Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Fillets with Tomatoes, Squash, and Basil
- 2 cups very thinly sliced assorted summer squash (such as zucchini, yellow crookneck, and pattypan)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil, divided, plus 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 6-ounce skinless white flaky fish fillets (such as Atlantic cod or halibut)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?