Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Fillets in Parchment with Asparagus and Orange
- 4 15x15-inch squares parchment paper
- 4 5-to 6-ounce fish fillets (such as halibut or cod; each about 1 inch thick)
- 12 fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 pound slender asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?