Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Fillets in Caper Sauce, Roman Style
- 1 pound white-fleshed saltwater fish fillets, such as sea bass, sole, haddock, hake, or orange roughy
- about ½ cup flour for dredging
- freshly ground white or black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- sea salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 525kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 212mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|