Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fish Cooked in Cilantro
- A 3-to 3½-pound (1.35 to 1.575 kg) red snapper
- 1 scant teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1½ cups (375 ml) thinly sliced white onions
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup (85 ml) olive oil
- 3 jalapeño chiles en escabeche
- 3 tablespoons juice from the chile can
- 2 cups (500 ml) roughly chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 291kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 136mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|