Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 3 large Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups clam juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay (optional, can use a little paprika and a dash of cayenne)
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs cod*, or other firm white fish, pin bones removed, fillets cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?