Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Firefighter's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|