Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Firecracker Shrimp with Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 pound large shrimp, peeled with tails on and deviened
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 12 egg roll wrappers, cut in half into 2 triangles
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- oil for frying
- sweet chili sauce for dipping
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?