Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fire and Ice Pasta
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 5 1/2 pounds tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|