Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fiorentini with Butternut Squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cups shredded butternut squash (from about 1/2 peeled medium squash; shredded with the coarse grating attachment on a food processor or on a box grater)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh sage
- 1 pound fiorentini or other short curled pasta
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano plus more
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?