Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Finnish Summer Soup
- 2 cups water
- 5 small potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups green onions, cut into 3 inch lengths
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 cups fresh shelled green peas
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 19.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|