Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 7 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|