Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup coarse whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup coarse whole rye flour
- 8 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|