Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Finnan Haddie with Spinach and Pancetta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter, plus more for the dish
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 oz (85g) sliced pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 1 lb (450g) spinach leaves, washed
- ½ cup créme fraîche or heavy cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1¾ lb (800g) finnan haddie, skinned
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup fresh bread crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 421kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 152mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|