Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup dark beer
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 2 pounds flat iron steaks
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 cups vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|