Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Filo parcels with mince meat
- Basic mince meat recipe:
- Minced beef- 250 gms
- Turmeric- 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1/4 tsp
- Meat masala- 1 tsp (optional)
- Salt- to taste
- For the pastry:
- Uncooked filo pastry sheets- 8 large rectangular sheets, each cut into 4
- Egg- 1, lightly beaten
- Oil- to lightly grease the pastry sheets and to shallow fry
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?