Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fillet of Fish in Parchment
- Olive oil
- 2 or 3 smallish new potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6-ounce fillet of flounder, halibut, tilapia, salmon, or red snapper, or more if you want leftovers
- About 1/3 medium zucchini, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 medium carrot, peeled and cut into very thin julienne strips
- 1 scallion, white and tender green, cut into lengthwise strips
- 3 slices fresh ginger approximately the size of 25-cent pieces, peeled and cut into julienne strips
- A splash of white wine
- A sprinkling of fresh herbs, if available (such as parsley, chives, tarragon, or summer savory)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?