Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fillet of Cod with Asparagus and Prosciutto
- 1 1/2 pounds slender asparagus spears, trimmed to 7-inch lengths
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon plus 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 6-ounce cod fillets, pinbones removed
- 6 ounces paper-thin prosciutto slices, halved lengthwise
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?