Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Filipino Pork Adobo
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds lean pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound small green beans, trimmed (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|