Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Filipino Oxtail Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds beef oxtail, cut into pieces
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 head bok choy, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and snapped into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, or as needed to thicken sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|