Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Filet with a Merlot Sauce
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Merlot wine
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 (6 ounce) fillets beef tenderloin
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|