Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Filet Mignon with Truffled Mushroom Ragout
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 12 ounces crimini or button mushrooms, quartered
- 1/3 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 1-inch-thick filet mignons (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?