Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Filet Mignon with Mushroom-Cabernet Gravy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (8 ounce) beef tenderloin filets, about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 12 ounces sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1 cup Cabernet Sauvignon or other dry red wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|