Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Filet Mignon Carpaccio with Mini Caesar Salad and Poached Egg
- One round 7 ounce beef filet mignon
- 4 eggs
- Small romaine lettuce leaves, cleaned and separated
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan, plus extra for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 anchovies, plus oil from the anchovy can
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Directions1. Cut filet into four equal rounds. Place each round between two pieces of wax paper and pound until it is as thin as tissue paper. Place on four separate plates and put in refrigerator while preparing the rest of the dish.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?