Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate couverture, separated into 1 (18-ounce) portion and 1 (6-ounce) portion
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?