Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Figgy Christmas pudding
- 250g pack butter , softened, plus extra for the bowls and paper
- 750g dried figs
- 150ml brandy
- 700g mixed sultanas and raisins (we used Waitrose mixed vine fruits from the Wholesome range)
- 3 eating apples , peeled, cored and grated
- 175g light muscovado sugar
- 175g dark brown soft sugar
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 200g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp allspice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?