Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig and Walnut Tapenade with Goat Cheese
- 1 cup chopped stemmed dried Calimyrna figs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives or other brine-cured black olives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 5.5-ounce logs soft fresh goat cheese (such as Montrachet), each cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut halves
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Assorted breads and/or crackers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?