Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig and Rosemary Pork Pot Roast
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 8-ounce package dried Calimyrna figs, stemmed, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 6-rib blade-end or center-cut pork loin roast, chine bone removed, ribs cracked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 14-ounce can low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?