Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig and Ricotta Crostini
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 12 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 8 black mission figs, cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup aged balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|