Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig and Pine Nut Stuffing
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the baking dish and foil
- 1 large loaf Italian bread (about 1 pound), cut into 34-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup dried mission figs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?