Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig and Date Ricotta Cake
- 250g (8 oz) of soft unsalted butter
- 250g (8 oz) caster sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 oranges
- 3 lemons
- 125g (5 oz) roasted pinenuts
- 200g (7oz) of chopped dried dates
- 200 g (7oz) chopped dried figs
- 275g (9 oz) ricotta
- 75g (3 oz) plain flour
- For the syrup;
- 125g (5oz) sugar
- 125g (5oz) water
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1oz (25g) of toasted pine nuts
- 1oz (25g) dried fig (fresh if you can get it)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?