Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig & prosciutto pizzettas
- knob of butter
- 3 shallots , finely diced
- 250g full-fat crme frache
- 50g Parmesan , finely grated
- 4 ripe figs , cut into chunks
- 125g ball good-quality buffalo mozzarella , roughly torn
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 6 slices prosciutto , torn into strips
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp good balsamic vinegar
- 400g strong white bread flour , plus extra for dusting
- 7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?