Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig & blue cheese tart
- 200g plain flour , plus a little extra for rolling pastry
- 100g plain wholemeal flour
- 175g cold butter , 150g diced into chunks
- 100g walnuts , roughly chopped in a food processor
- 3 eggs , plus 2 yolks
- 400g shallots , sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus extra to decorate
- 200ml pot crme frache
- 200ml double cream
- 140g blue cheese - Danish Blue is a good vegetarian one
- 3-4 figs , halved, cut sides brushed with a little oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?