Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups dried black mission figs (about 10 ounces)
- ½ cup cognac
- 2 cups vegetable stock, chicken stock, or water
- 2/3 cup pitted oil- or brine-cured olives, such as kalamata
- 4 anchovy fillets, rinsed in warm water and patted dry
- ¼ cup drained capers
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Toast points (see Notes) or slices of bread for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?