Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig Salad with Goat's Milk Yogurt and Pepper Cress
- 1/2 cup goats milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 24 ripe black Mission figs, halved lengthwise
- Fleur de sel*
- 2 bunches pepper cress or watercress, thick stems trimmed (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup (loosely packed) small mint leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 dried Indonesian long pepper**
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?