Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig Salad with Fresh Basil, Arugula, Goat Cheese and a Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 1 large shallot, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh arugula (reserve a small handful for garnish)
- 3/4 cup fresh basil (reserve a small handful for garnish)
- 4 - 5 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes, drained and chopped
- 8 ripe figs, rinsed and kept at room temperature, sliced vertically and then cut into quarters
- 5 oz (140 g) goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?