Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig, Kale, and Tomato Salad
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Sweet Balsamic Dressing (see recipe below)
- 3 to 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 large dried figs, stemmed and very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted roasted sunflower seeds
- 14 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar or maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Sea salt Freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?