Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 12 ounces fresh Brown Turkey figs, quartered (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 12 ounces fresh black Mission figs, quartered (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon argan oil*
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- * Moroccan oil from the nut of the argan tree; available at specialty foods stores, Middle Eastern markets, and from chefshop.com and igourmet.com.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?