Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ sticks (6 ounces) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 5 tablespoons ice water
- 1 pound fresh figs, stems removed, halved
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lavender, coarsely chopped
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 286kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|