Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- ½ pound dried figs, stemmed and cut, into quarters (1 cup)
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½- or 2-pound- loaf machines
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|