Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fig-Prosciutto Pizza with Arugula
- Pizza Crust
- 1 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
- 4 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- FOR THE PIZZA:
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Fig Spread Or Jam
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- 12 ounces, weight Fresh Mozzarella, Sliced Thin
- 6 ounces, weight Thinly Sliced Prosciutto
- 1 bunch Washed And Rinsed Arugula
- Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Shaved Parmesan
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?