Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fifteen Minute Chicken Chili
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added black or red beans
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can minced green chilies
- 1 cup yellow whole-kernel corn, frozen or canned
- Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|