Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 dried chipotle chili pepper
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup cumin seeds
- 1 small fresh pineapple - peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1/2 head red cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|