Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into cubes
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 lime
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|