Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 large green or red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves or parsley
- 5 lime wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|