Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fiery Spaghetti with Anchovies, Olives, and Capers in a Quick Tomato Sauce
- One 16-ounce can peeled whole tomatoes, drained in a colander
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for the pasta water
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 8 anchovy fillets in oil
- 2 tablespoons capers in salt, rinsed and minced
- 3 tablespoons black olives, pitted and chopped
- One 2-inch hot red pepper, halved and seeds removed
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 565kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|