Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fiery Grilled Shrimp with Honeydew Gazpacho
- 1/2 ripe honeydew, seeded
- 1 small fennel bulb, coarsely chopped
- 1 celery heart stalk, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeos, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 fresh green Thai chile, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus more to taste and wedges for serving
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar, plus more to taste
- Crushed red chile flakes
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves, very thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 pound large (16- to 20-count) shrimp, shelled and deveined
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?