Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fiery Five Pepper Hummus
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 5 tablespoons chopped canned banana peppers
- 1 Cubanelle pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|